PC World editor slain at California home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he would if it was OK for people to say such things here, but unfortunately it's not.

Oh, but then again, since neither you nor I know the kid then perhaps you should just shut up and not act as if you know everything there is to know on this planet.

I'm not denying that chances are he has a medical marijuana license so he can grow and smoke freely, but there is also that chance that he actually has some kind of illness not documented in the paper (for obvious reasons) that would cause him to get his license much like a kid with MS in my speech class this last quarter.

Either way, this thread isn't about whether or not that kid is using medical marijuana to get high legally. It's about some dude blasted in the chest for stupid reasons.

You dont grow your own medical marijuana. Period.
Uhh, yeah you do. That's the most common way for medical marijuana users assuming they have the space and money to do it.

Most of the ones around here will even take their license to the police department so it's known they are a legal user and in times when they might need to call the cops, won't have to sit there and explain why they have plants in their house.

man, why do people ALWAYS make crazy freakin comparisons like that.

"Why not just make medical heroin!?"

you know that's a stupid comment. Just shut up already and pay attention to vent cause you're on, I'm making noise and you aren't there!

Nubius said:
man, why do people ALWAYS make crazy freakin comparisons like that.

"Why not just make medical heroin!?"

you know that's a stupid comment. Just shut up already and pay attention to vent cause you're on, I'm making noise and you aren't there!

Oh, I had Vent running on my laptop and I closed the lid but I guess that didn't disconnect me. I'm at work and can't talk right now, but I'll be on in a few hours for that cyber sex you PMed me about. Just kick me for now.

Anyway, I was making an outlandish reference to amphetamine-based ADD mind-control drugs. Medical heroin = morphine, sort of.

mac_mogul said:
Oh that sux
*goes back to reading the latest issue of MacWorld*

Haha, brutal and awesome at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom