• Maxtor® DiamondMax

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Western Digital® Caviar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RyansTech said:
Just a quick thought that I think is funny to this day.... If it weren't for mac's in the 80's with their GUI OS and the invention of the mouse by Apple, PC's may still only be using keyboards. HAHA the thought of how much Microsoft steals but then protects their own stuff with a knife to the throat.

I have never activated a copy of OS X and never will have to. But man what a pain in the ass it is to get XP on more then one computer. What a joke. These arguments make my head spin. With all the anti-microsoft stuff out there I have yet to find people that form a group for the hatred of Apple, there must be a reason for this.... I just can't think of it :)

I have yet to find a group of people who form to hate pcs. Your point can be applied vise versa. I wouldn't count on your theory. It would have only been a matter of time before a GUI was developed. And don't forget it took the Apple company years to finally release a useful operating system, OS X. However pcs have always had a choice of Microsoft Windows, Unix, and or Linux. The apple company couldn't come up with their own good OS, so they took Unix and put it into their products. So if you think about it, if Unix was never developed, those Macs would still have garbage operating systems. So you could say the Apple company stold code too. It goes both ways buddy.

Here's my favorite of the many sites:
http://microsuck.com/

And here is a joke to lighten the mood in this hostile thread:
Three women were in the waiting room and they got to talking about sex and their husbands methods. One woman said, "My husband works construction running a jack hammer, so it's all hard pounding all the time." Another woman said, "My husband's very methodical and picky about details, so we have hours and hours of foreplay." The thrid woman said, "My husband is a Microsoft programmer and he just sits on the end of the bed and tells me how good it's going to be when finally I get it."

Congratulations....you've all earned the "Off-Topic Discussion Medal"! Not only did you all not even read and understand the point I was trying to make, but I've heard NO mention of 1 poptart nor 1 toaster strudel! Do you not eat breakfast or something?

Thread Moved......

RyansTech said:
Here's my favorite of the many sites:
http://microsuck.com/

And here is a joke to lighten the mood in this hostile thread:
Three women were in the waiting room and they got to talking about sex and their husbands methods. One woman said, "My husband works construction running a jack hammer, so it's all hard pounding all the time." Another woman said, "My husband's very methodical and picky about details, so we have hours and hours of foreplay." The thrid woman said, "My husband is a Microsoft programmer and he just sits on the end of the bed and tells me how good it's going to be when finally I get it."

That's great and all but you fail to use any logic to discredit my statements. Your ultimate argument seems to be humor... Since when did Microsoft make the computer?

I also like the joke on this site:
http://www.mac-sucks.com/

PC-pc's seem to have more powerfull proccesors for a cheaper price then mac's. :beard:

And by the way, who started this ??? If it was U !!! Ur a genius.

Look at all the arguements u have started LOL!!!

Ok, I'm dying here......Are there going to be any posts that really break it down to the nuts and bolts of their opinion why one is better than the other in an intelligent, non flaming manner?
The last post doesn't make any bit of sense whatsoever.....

Re: Re: "The outher"

ChaosBlizzard said:
I have never heard of a Mac based supercomputer, sounds to me like your making this stuff up.

???

Actually, a G5 cluster rates as the third fastest supercomputer today. Morever, it took about 1100 machines to do it, while the supercomputer that rates right behind it, uses about 1800 Dell Poweredge servers. http://www.top500.org/

Edit: Ok...AFTER I post this I read the one above me...somehow missed that before. Oh well, it is an additional website as proof I suppose...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom