Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Western Digital® Caviar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
This important issue must be clarified once and for all.

Post your opinion; Which is a better platform?:cool:

ATIRAGEPRO said:
This important issue must be clarified once and for all.

Post your opinion; Which is a better platform?:cool:

Your quite poll happy aren't you...

Anyway, I always sick to PC's. Unless you are editing video there is no need for a MAC.

Mac's are more stable, but cost too much for me.

I also don't believe that there are as many games out for Mac's as there are for PC's.

hilowe said:
Mac's are more stable, but cost too much for me.

I also don't believe that there are as many games out for Mac's as there are for PC's.

You'v never seen a mac crash have you? I personally use a pc with windows 2000 and it has locked up on me ONLY due to IRQ conflicts, which I resolved by swaping the cards around in the system. Other than that I can keep this system on until I need to reboot due to adding or removing hardware.

"PC?"

Anyway, I always sick to PC's. Unless you are editing video there is no need for a MAC.
Oh God! you Like that crap!? Hey. I'm not trying to influence any opinions but, You've never really used a Mac, have you? Or have you just seen one or heard about it? I just think that It takes more or equal experience in both platforms to be so opinionated, but I guess...

ah-well...:cool:

Re: "PC?"

ATIRAGEPRO said:
Oh God! you Like that crap!? Hey. I'm not trying to influence any opinions but, You've never really used a Mac, have you? Or have you just seen one or heard about it? I just think that It takes more or equal experience in both platforms to be so opinionated, but I guess...

ah-well...:cool:

Don't jump to conclusions. I use macs in my schools computer labs, yes labs with an S. We have all brand new macs in one of our labs, they aren't something to be impressed over.

once upon a time macs were great for multimedia and pcs just didnt' hack it. now, pcs are neck in neck w/ macs if not already surpassed them in their capabilities for audio (editing) and video. so why the hell do u need a mac for?

blankbandit said:
once upon a time macs were great for multimedia and pcs just didnt' hack it. now, pcs are neck in neck w/ macs if not already surpassed them in their capabilities for audio (editing) and video. so why the hell do u need a mac for?

Well personally I would never waste my money on a mac...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom