PC not working properly...i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syn

Baseband Member
i bought a pc and just a few days ago baought far cry and also thief deadly shadows but whenever i paly them they are always jerky and it jsut ruins the game....my pc specsare an athlon 64 bit 3400+
with a nvidia geforce fx 5600
512 mb of ram
2.21ghz

i know this fits into the recomanded range but why does it still jerk when i paly thos games, i have to play them on low specs for the best results, so can anyone tell me the prob since ireally want to play half life at least on the recomanded specs but if this continues to happen i want lie palying it...

are you running any other programs at the same time (big internet downloads, mp3 player etc)??? this can cause lag and jerkyness... Have you installed the latest drivers for the geforce? you can download them at www.nvidia.com and this may help with any issues you have.

At the moment these are the only suggestions i can come up with!

i am not runnig programmes when i play and i ahve no idea what drivers to downlaod, new to gaming spec info stuff, only today i began to figure out that the motherboard is the most important pc part....what driver should i download...

click download.
agree to the agreement thing
save to somewhere
once downloaded run the file called something like 61.77_winkxp_english.exe and it will run the install process!

the windows xp drivers are 12.3MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom