PC Gamers; Anyone else need an elbow pad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did pretty well last night.. my right hand was starting to bother me.. Looks like I'm gonna have to lay a folded bath towel across the desk near my chest for both elbows..

my desk is almost perfect for me.. Both arms stretched out, w a slight bend, and leaned back in my chair, armrests under the desk. Monitor about 3.5ft in ft of me..

Here's my seating position..
dsc0001tu9.jpg

Well if you play many hours, in order to avoid your limbs getting numb, i would suggest you fidgeting, like constantly moving your arms and legs every 3 minutes or something. I usually get numb if i am sitting on the floor because you cannot really move there, so i avoid it, but when sitting on a chair it is rather easy moving your arms and legs...

My left arm has no support usually. Sometimes I sit kinda sideways and rest my elbow on my legs, but usually it just kinda hangs off the desk. I don't like having my whole arm on the table cause it messes up my hand position on the keyboard. I like having just my wrist on the table so that my land lays flat. I know that's opposite what they teach you about carpel tunnel, but meh.

My right arm usually either dangles or uses the arm rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom