PC Gamers; Anyone else need an elbow pad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
I have to have a towel under my left elbow, for my controller side.. The last time I sat here for 6 hrs thru a game, half my left hand went numb for a couple days.. I'm somewhat skinny, so I think it has something to do with the way I built this desk..

My buddy sat here after I finished building it and he said he felt like it was purfect for gaming.. Nice and wide, plenty of leg room, and a good height...

I'm 6' 2" so I need my leg room..

Anyone else, skinny ppl, have to use something of an elbow pad?? I just loaded Crysis Warhead, so I'm getting prepped for a 5 hr stint... Don't feel like loosing half my hand again.. LOL

I have to have a towel under my left elbow, for my controller side.. The last time I sat here for 6 hrs thru a game, half my left hand went numb for a couple days.. I'm somewhat skinny, so I think it has something to do with the way I built this desk..

My buddy sat here after I finished building it and he said he felt like it was purfect for gaming.. Nice and wide, plenty of leg room, and a good height...

I'm 6' 2" so I need my leg room..

Anyone else, skinny ppl, have to use something of an elbow pad?? I just loaded Crysis Warhead, so I'm getting prepped for a 5 hr stint... Don't feel like loosing half my hand again.. LOL

arm rest on my chair

My elbows don't touch anything when I game. A small desk is part of the reason.

I don't like to sit close to the screen when gaming prefer to have the keyboard at arms length away. I use the armrest on my chair in everyday use, atm I have my left arm on the rest and touch typing whilst the other hand is more active and presses the keys I can't quite reach. I am also sitting about 2-3 foot from my screen my desk is about a metre deep with the screen nearly at the back.

I also use the arm rest on my chair. But, it does have to be a comfy padded arm rest or I too get numb hands.

same as everyone rly, i lean back with my chairs lean thing, rest my arms on the arm rests and my hand kind of sits on the keys perfectly, but right before i was typing this i had my right hand on my mouse and left hand holding a towel which i was chewing ;x weird i know.

Yea same exactly (except for chewing a towel...rofl)...gotta have a lean back going in the chair...haha

Yea same exactly (except for chewing a towel...rofl)...gotta have a lean back going in the chair...haha

i got no chewingum atm :< i cant rly play on my pc if im not leaning back, i used to and i dno how i did it, i used to play with my arms fully stretched out but then i slowly came closer to my body for some reason, maybe cause i got a new chair with arm supports, but i like it more with arm supports.

I hate how when I get a new chair or mouse pad or something I totally suck at gaming for a few days until I readjust....bah!

well i sit right next to a window and rest my arm on the window sill. that or it just hangs there. i am a skinny guy too. 5ft 11" and weigh 140lb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom