PayPal Question!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phandentium

In Runtime
I usually dont ask questions but I need to know this. . . How can I send money to PayPal? Like sending a letter with cash in it. Becasue I dont have a credit card, a debit card, or a checking account.
I mean unless they can send me a bill and I send them money.

Please tell me.

i dont think there is a service for sending the money in via post.

You should be able to use any bank account to transfer into paypal.

No, I mean, sending money to PayPal. Not sending to other people. I want to use PayPal in order to pay for my web host. Unless you can find a web host that costs $3 a month, a free domain, 100 emails or more, allows phpBB, and I can just pay in cash. . .

did you ever consider hosting a site yourself?

I got a nice little linux box with a dual cpu setup (overkill) and it runs great.... I have 4.6gb of dedicated storage space, and unlimited bandwidth.

check the website in my sig..... just remember that this whole thing is run from my bedroom in the corner. not bad eh?

And you need to hit Add funds, but you can only do this if you have a bank account linked to paypal...... If you dont, then i cant help you.....

sometimes setting up your own webserver isnt an option. Expecially if you have limited upload or limited space or no spare computers. At school we have set one up locally and its worked well, but thats because we have 100mbit of bandwidth for transfers.

Why dont you just get a friend with a useable bank account or paypal account to deposit it for you and pay them cash.

I got out of a sticky situation because i had some money in my paypal account and i wanted it in my bank account. Paypal charges fees for transfering from paypal to bank so i sent the money to a friend of mine's paypal account, and he direct deposited the same amount into my bank account.

So just try asking some friends.

Wayne

I guess I can ask someone. i dont think my friends would let me though. Wait. . . savings accounts work right?

I dont have enough money at the moment that I can get a server myself. I might consider getting one, once i get a job. But if i get one I will want to get like 5 Gigs of RAM or higher. Any suggestions for this? Not too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom