benjones

• meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • meh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
freakin neanderthals is what we'd be man. It's thanks to star trek that we got some of the best pick up lines.

"I'm like a phaser to the ladies..........I'm always set to stun"

I mean...........60% of the time..........it works EVERY time.

FghtinIrshNvrDi have you read Patton's recount of his experience in WWII "War as I knew It" If you haven't go to the library right now or I will kick you out of the country till you do.

Flanker said:
OMG...12 episodes...like...fo shizzle. If I watched you favorite anime for 12 episodes, I'd **** on it too. I'm sorry, but you need a brain to be able to watch Star Trek. Its not a show about people eating lizards, or who can sing with the best voice. All that "talking" is there to stimulate the brain...for those that have one.

BTW, which Star Trek did you watch? Original Series, The Next Generation, Deep Space 9, Voyager, or ENTERPRISE?

Thanks for your little bit of insight, but my opinion can't judge my IQ level, but thanks for the attempt. I have an opinion as does any other person who is judging things based on if they like it or not, if I didn't I'd love everything and everyone.
My 'opinion' is I(p0werslave) does not(dislikes) star trek(show on sci fi)

You have your opinion, I have mine, obviously we don't agree, disagrement on this shouldn't result in childish insutls.

curtcheese64 said:
FghtinIrshNvrDi have you read Patton's recount of his experience in WWII "War as I knew It" If you haven't go to the library right now or I will kick you out of the country till you do.

I'd rather buy it, but can't find it anywhere. Amazon.com doesn't carry the book, and they are out of the audio cassette (lame). I wonder where I can buy this...

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom