Votes: 0 0.0%
  • meh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FghtinIrshNvrDi

Fully Optimized
Alright boys... Who's seen "Patton?" I'm finding that our generation has never seen this American classic. I had to chew one kid's butt over AOL because he took offense to me saying that he should reapply for citizenship and not pass till he's seen "Patton."

I was just going to see what the concensus was among the world's geeks.

Ryan

Seen it, excellent movie, but hardly something to warrant re-applying for citizenship. Then again, I think everyone that hasn't watched Star Trek: Nemesis (and liked it) should go cry in a corner, so to each his own.

omg... nemesis embarassed anyone who was ever a trekkie, or even THOUGHT about being one... What a flop.

By the way, I was just flippin this kid a little ****. He just couldn't take it. He gave me this thing about how his Granddad took a bullet for my freedom... Seriously... Like his Granddad was the only one in Earth's Greatest War.

Ryan

I've seen some of it......I couldn't sit through the whole thing. I don't like old wartime movies although I realize it's a 'classic' and all and I'm fully aware of what it's about

Yea, I know about Nemesis's reputation among Trekkies, I don't see why its like that though. Usually I can spot anything wrong with a ST movie, but I don't know why people don't like this one.

Flanker said:
Seen it, excellent movie, but hardly something to warrant re-applying for citizenship. Then again, I think everyone that hasn't watched Star Trek: Nemesis (and liked it) should go cry in a corner, so to each his own.

Star Trek...I hate it. It's the most boring show I've seen in my life. Before you flip out "omgosh u prolly nevr wathed teh full esposode" I've watched over 12 episodes with my family, each and every one that I saw...boring. Basically they are all on a ship talking to each other, and theres no action until every other episode, kind of like Dragon Ball Z, but worse, because they don't have huge hair that lights up, just three eyes, balding or monotone voices.

OMG...12 episodes...like...fo shizzle. If I watched you favorite anime for 12 episodes, I'd **** on it too. I'm sorry, but you need a brain to be able to watch Star Trek. Its not a show about people eating lizards, or who can sing with the best voice. All that "talking" is there to stimulate the brain...for those that have one.

BTW, which Star Trek did you watch? Original Series, The Next Generation, Deep Space 9, Voyager, or ENTERPRISE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom