the patriot act

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBMan

Daemon Poster
hey guys, i have an assignment in school where i need to present some information on the patriot act, the teacher gave us 2 days for the assignment and i cant find crap for it, the patriot act gives the FBI permission to without consent to do such things as putting phone taps on our lines with no permission, watch what we do online, watch wat we check out at the library and stuff like that supposedly to prevent terrorism, What i need is information such as costs to society, benefits to society but i cant find this, i used google and it comes up with 300 page government sites. if anyone has any information like this could you please share it with me or if you have any basic information sites on it i'd be greatly appreciative...thanks.

Benefits: They can see what books you read at the library...great...
costs to society: Personal freedom no longer truly exists. Big Brother is Watching You....

The patriot act does go against your constitution and everything your country was founded on.

DJ-CHRIS said:
The patriot act does go against your constitution and everything your country was founded on.

Do they make you read our Constitution up there?

Because...the U.S. Constitution does NOT grant the citizens privacy. At most, it implies it and then the Supreme Court rules one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom