Patrick Swayze died today from pancreatic cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh surprise considering that all the gossip mags have had him on deaths door for the last 12 months, I am suprised that he lasted this long into the year\. And here they had are filming that TV Series The Beast at the same time.

Some of this most rememberable films would have to be Ghost, Dirty Dancing, City Of Joy.

He was a good actor. I think I might go home and watch my copy of Point Break tonight.

doesnt he play dexters dad? guesse we wont be seeing him in future seasons :( also he whent home because he knew he was going to die soon he whent back to his home town a couple weeks ago.

I liked Red Dawn and I forgot about Roadhouse, but other than that I can't say that his flicks were my cup of tea. Dirty Dancing with Chris Farley on SNL is an All-Time Classic thou. I guess I liked him better than I thought :D

RIP Swayze. Roadhouse FTW.

They were playing that last night on Movie One.

doesnt he play dexters dad? guesse we wont be seeing him in future seasons :( also he whent home because he knew he was going to die soon he whent back to his home town a couple weeks ago.

You are thinking James Remar there. Dexter Dad being Swayze. No way. However can see how some one can make that mistake from his IMDB profile picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom