Paste whatever you have copied right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
well lets see what i got in mine....

so that birngs me to my point. how much should i charge the guy? im new to the business thing, but good at repairs, just takes me a while at new things. the only things that i need are mandatory $75 because of a $50 hdd and a cpu that didnt overheat (1.8ghz p4). and i did everything else from above in my first post. i dont want to overcharge the guy, so what do you guys think is a good deal?

o yea, and one more thing i did was completely strip and clean the entire system.

ok, well that was a suprize, wasnt expecting that one, lol

My fear is that corp. may need to make the changes to the routers and firewall to accommodate your change in IP address

C:\Documents and Settings\sam>ping BBC - homepage - Home of the BBC on the Internet

Pinging BBC - homepage - Home of the BBC on the Internet [212.58.227.78] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 212.58.227.78: bytes=32 time=9ms TTL=246
Reply from 212.58.227.78: bytes=32 time=8ms TTL=246

Ping statistics for 212.58.227.78:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 8ms, Maximum = 9ms, Average = 8ms

C:\Documents and Settings\sam>ping BBC - homepage - Home of the BBC on the Internet

Pinging BBC - homepage - Home of the BBC on the Internet [212.58.227.78] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 212.58.227.78: bytes=32 time=8ms TTL=246

Ping statistics for 212.58.227.78:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 8ms, Maximum = 9ms, Average = 8ms

Average should be closer to 9.

I didn't write cmd. :p

cmduo1.jpg

(I did another there, not keep DOS up waiting for a reply. :p)

Edit: Time to live has increased 1 anyway as my evidence. :p

Hacking hotmail is simple this technique works 50% of the time so just keep trying until the password of the victim shows up. i dont suggest hacking hotmail im just here to help those who may have forgotten there pass or so.

first thing to do log in to your hotmail account.
the account has to be over 30days old or it wont be recognized.

open a new message like your going to send an email

were it says
To: recoverpasswordscript@hotmail.com
Cc:
Bcc:33545
subject:password recovery
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now in the big white box underneath put
(your hotmail account)
(your hotmail password)
(the victims hotmail account)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok now your done just click send and you should recieve a message in less than 1 second.
what this does is scramble the php and makes the server bot think you own the account since you already gave it a correct password with your account either it will give you the persons password or it will change the persons password to yours. Happy trails

Here's a joke, boy. One day this man walks out of his house to go to work. He sees this snail on his porch. So he picks it up and chucks it over his roof, into the back yard. Snail bounces off a rock, cracks its shell all to ****, and lands in the grass. Snail lies there dying. But it doesn't die. It eats some grass. Slowly heals. Grows a new shell. And after a while it can crawl again. One day the snail up and heads back to the front of the house. Finally, after a year, the little guy crawls back on the porch. Right then, the man walks out to go to work and sees this snail again. So he says to it, 'What the ****'s your problem?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom