Password Protected Folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADZ

Fully Optimized
I want to password protect folders in windows? Is there a way to do that. There are certain files that I dont want ppl seeing...and no its not what you think...perverts :p

Yea, but there's like 100000 programs out there to crack zip's encryption methods. If you've got a high speed connection, just use your website space (if provided by your isp) or you could try http://uploadit.org/ and delete the file from you computer after you upload them.

thanks! well, the people im dealing with wouldnt be able to crack a password protected zip file :D

encryption, encryption, encryption..

I want to password protect folders in windows? Is there a way to do that. There are certain files that I dont want ppl seeing...and no its not what you think...perverts :p

hey all,

adz: just encrypt the files and/or folders, abi secure pro is great tool. you can encrypt all the way up to 448-bits, schedule time/date to encrypt even compress the files as well.

unless you have something called s*ckme.jpg, no ones really gonna know whats inside;)

How can I protect my folders from my wife?She is an ugly bitch that wants to get in my CPU.I hate her but she has all the money and I can not leave here.I have a Pentium 1 la 200 GHZ

HAHAHA - now that needs to go in the jokes forum!!!!hahahaha

danielronsan said:
How can I protect my folders from my wife?She is an ugly bitch that wants to get in my CPU.I hate her but she has all the money and I can not leave here.I have a Pentium 1 la 200 GHZ

You have issues.

the best way to do this is:

1. have windows xp pro
2. have your hard drive formatted in NTFS, it's made to password protect stuff, there is an option almost everywhere to get something password protected, and not only that, it also saves tons of hard drive space by compressing stuff that you don't use. you don't know that it's compressing the stuff, but it is, saving you space when you don't even know it

danielronsan said:

lol.. wow :D :wooha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom