.:Password Disk:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techit

Solid State Member
Here is another how-to which I created the other day, this is for you people who forget things really easy, in a simple sense, this how to teaches you how to create a password disk, which logs you in automatically. (WIN XP ONLY)Â….

.:Create a password disk from Techit:.

Good look :)

Or you could just follow these steps:

1. Single-click Start menu, Control Panel, and User Accounts.

2. Click your user account name.

3. Under Related Tasks on the left, click "Prevent forgotten password" to launch the wizard.

4. Now that you've launched the wizard, let it walk you through creating the recovery disk. Make sure the disk you use is formatted and in the drive. After it's finished creating the disk, label it and stash it away for an emergency.

5. If you happen to forget your password, all you need to do is click your user icon at the logon screen. Even though you don't have your password, go ahead and click the green arrow just like you would to finish logging on to your computer. This will launch a little yellow dialog box directing you to use your password recovery disk.

PS. Don't spam TF with links to your site, if you want to help out here, GREAT!!! but don't doing it by linking to your site, it's just not cool.

Man, it is my first posts, and you guys are backstabing me. Im sorry, but i didnt think that that was spamming.

pretty much every post ive seen out of u is spam!?! GUY - Pull out the spam image!

There is no point in wasting time in gettin that pic url as i have seen it once, wow that is just like givin a link instead of postin it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom