Paris Hilton's Dogs Eaten By Coyotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't look sad in the pic. She looks like she poured in some eye drops or something, she's pathetic.

To be honest, I don't think she can feed herself, much less a dog, or 17 for that matter. My cousin met her a few years back, and he said she literally had to stop and think about how old she was.

I feel bad for the dogs, but I'm sure Paris was too drunk to realize anything happened anyway, and just got 6 more to replace them. After all, what is money?

To be honest, I don't think she can feed herself, much less a dog, or 17 for that matter. My cousin met her a few years back, and he said she literally had to stop and think about how old she was.

I feel bad for the dogs, but I'm sure Paris was too drunk to realize anything happened anyway, and just got 6 more to replace them. After all, what is money?

I would have to agree. I don't keep up with hollywood stars or people that are famous because they are hot/naked/and have lots of dad's money, but she is not the brightest bulb in the box. She didn't have to lift a finger to have a hollywood face.

Birth to riches->
Act crazy ->
Upload sex video ->
Act crazy ->
Get own TV show ->
Act crazy ->
Go to jail ->
Act crazy ->
Get out ->
Act crazy ->
Go back in ->
Act crazy ->
Cry ->
Get Out ->
Act crazy ->
Death of dogs...

In all seriousness, I'm not saying that she deserves it, who am I to judge. But, my honest reaction was a smile, not a frown. She's done absolutely nothing in her life from what I can tell.

She's not to blame though, neither is the media nor the paparazzi.... to find the guilty party we need only look in the mirror. We have become obsessed with the lives of these people. Magazines/Paparazzi/Reality TV Producers/et cetera all flourish because we are obsessed with the drama in other people's lives. A candid photo of Hilton can be sold for THOUSANDS ... yes THOUSANDS of dollars to the right people. Doesn't anyone find this just a bit insane? I mean... she isn't anybody??? HAS DONE NOTHING! LOL And it's NOT because of her name. It's her face/body/drama filled live that we are obsessed with. Case in point... her father doesn't seem to be in too many articles of time magazine drunk as heck. Heck, I don't even know if the cat drinks!??!? He may! He may not! But, one thing is certain.... he stays out of the spotlight somehow... go figure!

I didn't hear too many people say "OMG look at her ParisHiltonWear dress that she is wearing" prior to her and her knobgoble video. No offense to her, but her fashion sense probably wasn't that good and she was depressed because she was wasting her life without actually doing anything. Then perhaps a light bulb started to faintly flicker in her head... "Wait, I AM GOOD AT SOMETHING! Sex!!!" and then did the video... uploaded it, and BOOM... now everyone is paying attention. People actually look up to her, and are probably buying her worthless clothes.

She's the worlds most undeserving person, she deserves none of the things she has and yet people act like she's struggled and earned everything she has.

A friend of mine's little sisters, one 13 and the other 12, both swear she's a great person with a big heart, neither believe she's a whore yet the weirdest part, both have seen her sex tape multiple times. They admitted to seeing it and said it was only 1 guy and it doesn't make her her a ****.

She needs to be dropped like a bad habit, her name should be taboo. Paris needs to fry.

Wow... and the really horrible thing about that is that it is a 12 and 13 year old saying that "It's only 1 guy... doesn't make her a whore" etc etc. They see what the media wants them to see.

She's clearly extremely careless in the "Unedited for TV" media (NEWS..etc) and then portrayed as a "Rolemodel Carebear" in "Edited for TV" shows or the the "Not So Much Reality TV shows" on the major networks.

MAN... I'm just getting fired up now...

Let's pick on someone else too!!

Who is this Hannah Montana chick!?!??!?? She's invading my grocery stores lately. Someone legit? Someone's daughter? It looks fake, but I dont know.

LOL

Let's see, who else!?

Pauly Shore, anyone remember him from MTV?

LOL

Wiki:
Awards and nominations

1992 Won Razzie Award Worst New Star Encino Man
1994 Nominated MTV Movie Award Best Comedic Performance Son in Law
1995 Won Razzie Award Worst Actor Jury Duty
1996 Won Razzie Award Worst Actor Bio-Dome Tied with Tom Arnold (for Big Bully, Carpool, and The Stupids)
1999 Won Razzie Award Worst New Star of the Decade Bio-Dome, Encino Man, Jury Duty, etc.
Nominated Razzie Award Worst Actor of the Century Bio-Dome, Encino Man, Jury Duty, etc.
2003 Won Slamdunk Film Festival Audience Choice Award Pauly Shore is Dead

nobody's mean if they think it's humorous, with a "celebrity" like this chances are, her dogs were accessories and not even considered family members

Exactly. It if was any one else (with the exception Tom Cruise and my previous next door niegbour) i would be thinking "Oh No. So Sad."

ugh with the 12 and 13 year old thing...made me depressed
kids should be kids, plain and simple...makes me sad that childhood filled with wonderment and innocence is "passe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom