Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
clean up ur language static :)
better me warning u than a mod

ps
my mother thinks all computers and ps2's and everything near it is a nintendo

My parents were/are probably the worlds strictest. But here are some things.

-I got grounded from my comp once for a week because i spilled salsa.

-My dad told me i was a sick mistake who had my priorities all wrong because I wanted a new graphics card for my old computer (he said onboard was more than I needed.)

-My mom blamed me because she didn't install her Quicken 1994 edition on her new computer(this was this year), but she thought she did install it. I had switched out monitors on her computer and she thought switching the monitors caused a "static reaction" that erased her quicken lol.

-My dad tried to convince me that everybody else is using dial-up and I should be using it to, and broadband is only for large corporations.

-My mom tells everybody that Gateways and Dells are the best computers you can get.

-My mom made me show her how to "use thr optical mouse" i got her for mothers day, and then decided she didn't like the mouse and would rather have a balled mouse.

I have more i will post later...

my dad will balme me for everything that happens to the computer popup
"andrew there's sumthing wrong with the computer"
I go running to the room and i see my aim is on
*right click exit*
"what did you do? explain it to me"
*explain how right click works*
next day
"theres sumthing wrong with the computer!"
"..."

how come parents are so computer illiterate... yet they think they know everything about them??? for example.... my mom refersto burning a cd... "burning it in" i dont know what "in" is.... but... yeah... and then my dad... omfg it gets so annoying... HE BOOKMARKS EVERY PAGE HE GOES TOO....

i used to do that lol, i had over 1000 bookmarks, then i got a new comp and now i have 3

how the hell.... 1000 bookmarks?? wtf were u looking up??

BTW meh mom just flamed me for not being resonsible enough and i forget about stuff.... lol... she left to go to my grandma's ten mintues ago... and she just pulled back up the driveway.... turns out she forgot ALL of the food she has been cooking all morning... lmfao... gotta love it

Okay my parents think they know alot more, my dad does know more about DOS than me though

Recently we got a cisco switch, and yesterday we got a 16 port SMC switch.

Mom decides today that she wants to go wireless for ALL the PC's

That would cost hundreeds, and the PC's rarely move excluding my laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom