Paranormal computing coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
2 days ago my computer decided to commit suicide. The strange thing was that it decided to do this half an hour after I had recieved an order confirmation on my new ram. Low and behold I fix it today and it was 2 of my ram sticks that caused the BSOD's and boot freezes almost like they knew they were going to be replaced..... Anyone else had some similar coincidences?

You have no idea of how many times people have called me in for problems.

I get there and say can you recreate the problem so I can see it.

They say no problem I just have to do this. Then it works. No problems.

It is like the computer knows I am there to fix it so it gives up easy and fixes itself.

Aww man, I get the same with with my parents all the time Hefe. My Dad used to call me in, be upset because the computer was messing up (blamed it on me of course), and when I arrive, it works just fine.

Samething happens to me 90% of the time... Someone uses a computer, even mine, it can freak out 24/7, when I get near, nothing happens, im like wtf...

I am convinced that all electronics devices as a built in crisis detector. It knows when to break down at the most worst possible moment.

haha i know what you mean....people around me call me the "computer whisperer" cause it always works for me...well...most of the time...hahahahaha

haha i know what you mean....people around me call me the "computer whisperer" cause it always works for me...well...most of the time...hahahahaha

I am convinced that I have a mutant ability when it comes down to computers hardware. I can guess what's wrong with it with out really looking at it. And 9 out 10 times, I am right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom