Paranormal Activity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vern you do know that is a prelude to "Vern please love me" :p take em the bar for a few stiff ones to settle the nerves and then back to your place and mate unless you make there fillings come loose you aint doing it right :p

Dude I'm 17.. there's still 4 years until I can do that legally. (unless I move to the UK)

oh bugger i forgot that, look some laws are ment to be broken my friend and look at it this way whos gona say your in the worng :p

Well, it's a decent date movie.. I just went with a couple of girls I'm close with and a couple of other guys, and lets just say I was clung on to the whole time..

No offense, but the only way this is a decent date movie, is if you have ditsy girls go with you. My fiance was laughin' her *** off during the "scary" parts. She actually believes in this kind of stuff too.

Well.. I guess... but most of the girls I know at my school are the kinds that are really really wimpy (wimpier than me in fact :D)

Sometimes I'm the thrill killer on effects on the movie.

"Oh that's so fake, I totally know how they made that happen."

whtn to see it on sunday the 25th with my girl she loled at alot of things while i changed my depends 3 times lol, was scary as ****

I literally lol'd. If they focused more on the "paranormal activities" then the movie would make a great movie, if not the best "horror" of the past decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom