paranoia

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyromania

Baseband Member
does anybody have that paranoia feeling that when they make a new build that it is gonna break in any second?:wtf:
or just you having issues or a lot of lag that it's gonna go to blue screen?
or just your system had a almost meltdown because of high temps?

or you can't stop thinking when your pc is gonna explode?

this feeling is starting to drive me nuts:(

Lol I never have that feeling. Only time I had that kinda feeling is when I put my first system together and had no idea what to do with Windows 95. I'd just sit there and stare at the screen wondering what to do.

I am paranoid until it boots. After that I am OK.

This last build I did for someone booted fine but started erroring out once I started installing programs. Ended up being the graphics card (which I still need to RMA but it is a XFX so no huge hurry).

I don't worry at all really. If it's stable and works i don't look at the temps nor do i care. I only look at them things when stuff starts to go wrong. The only problem i'm having at the moment is my GPU seems a bit sensitive to high temps, neither the cards automatic fan controller or MSI Afterburners auto made keep it at a low enough temp for stability when playing games. I have to force it to 85% fan speed, or it goes all crazy and hangs my whole system.

does anybody have that paranoia feeling that when they make a new build that it is gonna break in any second?:wtf:
or just you having issues or a lot of lag that it's gonna go to blue screen?
or just your system had a almost meltdown because of high temps?

or you can't stop thinking when your pc is gonna explode?

this feeling is starting to drive me nuts:(

Not usually, only a bit of nerves when I first hit that magic power button to see if it stirs to life. I do have bad luck with electronics though and I find most of my significant purchases have to be RMA'd at least once.

I know the feeling nite stick, I am not paranoid about the computer setup builds, the only thing that worries me is if it doesn't boot after trying such and such with no luck and having to rma the parts back with no shipping and repair cost funds on debit card and explaing to the company why it got broke ??

Talk about a guy being scared ****less especially when you can't even get to the post office or bank or pay and nobody wants to help you out in a time of need.

I have that exact same problem when I work on my car. Any little problem that comes up, I tend to over exaggerate and if I'm not careful, I'll end up buying parts to replace when those parts are not even in need of replacing. I do get concerned when I have the slightest of irregular temperatures though.

Have you had a lot of computer take a crap on you? Or even explode? I know with my car, I've had soooo many problems with it that whenever any little abnormality comes up with it, I predict the worst case scenario.

I've never felt paranoid when I've built a computer. 100% confidence in what I do...though being a sys/net admin for a pretty big corp. I have to be confident lol.
Anything else...like walking down the street...pure paranoia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom