This Paper Will Erase Itself In 24 Hours..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
This Paper Will Erase Itself in 24 Hours, ReUsable upto 100 Times |

"Xerox has invented a new form of Self Erasable Paper Technology that would self erase anything printed on the surface of special type of paper within a time span of 24 hours, the paper can then be reused for upto 100 times. So you might ask what the use of this? well it can be used in offices, instead of trashing or recycling the paper, it can be used again and again for upto 100 times. This Reusable paper is environmentally safe, reduces paper waste and could also help in lowering overall paper costs."

Looks Nifty to me :)

yeah, until someone prints an extremely important document onto it and doesnt save. especially if you work in the it department. I can already here it now.

"So do you mean theres no way to recover the data off the paper?"

i hope none of that paper ever reaches my hospital.

would be useful for my work. Like I am contantly sending people out with Purchase Orders for pick ups. They only need that piece of paper so they know what they are getting

LOL, if i had such paper....i would sabotage my schools paper supply, and by the time the test papers come, THEYL BE NOTHING ON THEm!!! hahah lol.

Yeah i lost it...

yeah, until someone prints an extremely important document onto it and doesnt save. especially if you work in the it department. I can already here it now.

"So do you mean theres no way to recover the data off the paper?"

i hope none of that paper ever reaches my hospital.

Haha, yea really. Those shouldn't be in any clinics or hospistals, ever. I worked at a clinic for low income families for two years, that would be horrible to have around.

I can see it now.

"Did you write down that chart number I gave you to look for yesterday?"

"Yea I did, it's right......oh ****"

hahahahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom