Paintballer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think u need a decent gun to surrvive though in tough comps. I can own people with my rodio. Hardware should never be a substitute for skill. But thats funny with the paint slap on the back lol

I like my PSC 12-shot pump action w/ 12 gram CO2 in complicated fields because of its accuracy and compact profile, but when I play in tournaments (which are always airball or some other small field) I need a gun that whips out a lot of shots to hold people down.

That's why I don't like rec. airball (in tournaments the stakes are high) because you waste so much paint just holding guys down. I don't like dumping paint.

XT said:
But thats funny with the paint slap on the back lol

I couldn't count the number of times I've done that. I just love stalking people. Sometimes, I'll be creeping up on my objective (I play scenario and MilSim games) and someone will walk or crawl in my direction, I'll just stay still using cover, let them get right on top of me, and slap a paintball on their leg. But like you said, it is good to have something; I always have a pistol with me, and like I said, if I'm playing as my squad's SAW, I'll use the Sim-4. I also enjoy pistol games on a speedball arena (everyone must use a semiauto pistol), but other than that, I stay in the woods.

Outdoor and woods are more fun in my opinion. Especially if you're alone.

My two buddies and I go up in the woods and all play against each other, very spooky! And it helps with effect when guys with shotguns are shooting clay pigeons 100 yards away.

True_Orb said:
I like my PSC 12-shot pump action w/ 12 gram CO2 in complicated fields because of its accuracy and compact profile, but when I play in tournaments (which are always airball or some other small field) I need a gun that whips out a lot of shots to hold people down.

That's why I don't like rec. airball (in tournaments the stakes are high) because you waste so much paint just holding guys down. I don't like dumping paint.

If I played in tournaments, I'd probably use something like the Evil Omen. Another gun I like is the Phantom stock-class.. one of the best pumps ever.

True_Orb said:
Outdoor and woods are more fun in my opinion. Especially if you're alone.

My two buddies and I go up in the woods and all play against each other, very spooky! And it helps with effect when guys with shotguns are shooting clay pigeons 100 yards away.

Yea, I love it. You ever play in the woods at night? When my squad and I started playing paintball (eons ago) we ONLY played at night.. damn it was crazy.

Phantom stock-class are the best pump guns I know of. My buddy has one and it's just sweet.

I am not familiar with the Evil Omen. I am an autococker guy though.

go to www.evil-paintball.com it fires from a true closed bolt position, and has a cam operated force feed.. the first of it's kind. I camouflage all of my equipment in RealTree or Advantage camo though, (can't stay hidden in the woods if just one thing on you doesn't look like the woods) so I'd get the black one to camo it.

I never planned on buying an angel lol, not sure where that came from. Anyway, if i was planning on buying a new gun, I would prolly go with a cocker. I have always liked those guns and I definately dont have the money for an angel lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom