Paintball related question {()-()}

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbcirclepants

In Runtime
hey guys, i went pb'ing 2 day 4 the first time:D
GREAT Fun....thanx for the gun Radracer!! ;)

anyway, i have a Kingman spyder....what are those hoses/tubes that are about 3 feet long that connects to a c02 tank on your belt??? I think it would make the gun more balanced/l\:confused:

They are called...um.....remote lines. I think? Its been years since i pb'ed and i remember wanting one of those but i cant seem too remember it now. :eek:

yea.....i will keep the handle and on the gun, and attach the remote coil to the braided ss cord coming out of it, and run the coil to a back pack thingy---i been researching it a little.....i can get a coil on ebay for about 25 or less after shipping.....
i need to save my $$$$, i wanna get a Suzuki Z400 quad asap and then a '99 cobra stang 6 months or so from now.....

o btw, has any1 ever heard of renting a big co2 tank to refill thier little tanks??? wat might they cost?\

edit--BTW i got a remote coil on ebay for 23.50 after shipping....am now bidding on a harness/pack, and a barrel, and adapter....hooray for sniping!!!:cool:

Don't get too into it, you've only gone one time. You'll end up spending a ridiculous amount of money for something you barely do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom