Paintball Markers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well both times I've been they always say that the ball leaves the gun at 200mps, they must just be bsing to make you scared and not hurt anyone :p

Just play in the cold. You can crank up the pressure as the balls toughen up. Of course, you don't want to get hit by one as they don't burst anywhere near as easily...

The paint would probably evaporate in the air at 1600fps. :rolleyes:

I tweaked my Tokyo Marui BB gun to 580Fps with med 0.2g...dayumm. Through 3 lager cans :)

Just play in the cold. You can crank up the pressure as the balls toughen up. Of course, you don't want to get hit by one as they don't burst anywhere near as easily...

You could try freezing the paintballs. :p But I dunno if they will fit down the barrel any longer.

Playing in anything under, say, 80 degrees (F) makes getting hit very painful. The low the temp after that, the tougher the balls hide gets.

Playing the in the dead heat of summer is the least painful, but if your pressure is too high the balls burst in the barrel.

Well, if you try to shoot beyond ~350fps the standard 68 cal. paintball just can't take the initial force of the gasses being released. The barrel nor the air chops them up.. They break right at the cocking mechanism.

if you tweak you marker right you can fire a normal .68 cal pb at about 400fps but anything more then that you need different pb's.

You can freeze normal pb's but like said they have a hard time staying that size.

Now shooting marbles is dangerous...they don't break period lol.(believe me i have done it lol,,,and they Ricochet)

Edit: i played in the winter once trotter...and you are right those pb's hurt like ****, they leave a nice mark...i even have a few scars where they broke the skin because they freeze up here in norther Ontario and don't break. It isn't very fun but at the same time it is lol.

it is a bit rough but i only shot a few lol... well i would give you one but i do not have a chronograph...nor any air lol.

if you tweak you marker right you can fire a normal .68 cal pb at about 400fps but anything more then that you need different pb's.

You can freeze normal pb's but like said they have a hard time staying that size.

Now shooting marbles is dangerous...they don't break period lol.(believe me i have done it lol,,,and they Ricochet)

Edit: i played in the winter once trotter...and you are right those pb's hurt like ****, they leave a nice mark...i even have a few scars where they broke the skin because they freeze up here in norther Ontario and don't break. It isn't very fun but at the same time it is lol.

Hahaha, yeah, I have the same story...
I had some paintballs and they were pretty much solid (it was in the middle of the winter).
I was chronoing and the paintballs weren't breaking. The balls were ripping bark off the pine trees! LOL
I showed the boss dude of that course and he said it didn't matter (he sold em to me {he plays himself though}).
It was awesome shooting people with those paintballs. They wouldn't break, but people would call themselves out because they didn't want to be hit anymore. xD

yeah they really hurt...i and the people i played with had to take like 20 min breaks between games because it hurt so bad lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom