Packing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing that makes me laugh..

you all think your real tough guys saying..''i shoot to kill'' and ''ill kill anyone who comes into my house''

1. Most have you probobly havent ever shot a gun
2. what if your gun jams? are any of you actually strong enough to actually fight someone

Also, if you kill someone..thats going to be on your conceince for the rest of your life....plus, that persons family will most likely take you to court

How bout thinking before you all act like tough guys....now there are a few people on here that do have a Rational approach to this whole gun idea, but to all those arne't...Get over yourself

*Also, when you apply for a weapon license, you have to give a reason on why you want such a privilege - ''personal protection'' isn't good enough...you either have to have been threatened or be transporting a substantial amount of goods or cash''

If it was as easy as pie to get a license, EVERYONE would have one...its a lot harder than most of you think....

1. You wont need 15 guns Haahah
2. you have to be 21 to have a weapon licence

I know I have to be 21 thats why I said after education, I will have 15 guns I love guns.

Also I shoot guns all the time and I hunt so shut up about things you don't know about

Haven't shot a gun? Think before you speak, because you are an idiot. Im not a bleeding heart liberal, frankly, I don't give a rats about their past. If they are mental, then I would be doing society and taxpayers a favor. I would be doing their family a favor. Strong enough to fight, again, your an idiot.6'2" and 280 lbs, im a big ol boy and been in my fair share of fights.
Finally, all states are different, and I do not have to have a liscense to own a gun, unless it's conceal carry or fully automatic. This ignorance has just confirmed in my mind how much you really don't know on the subject.

Lotex,

Why would I want to shoot to maim when my taxes would be paying for his hospital and his prison stay. The prison system is way over taxed as it is, it doesn't need more of a strain. This goes back to the bleeding heart liberalism. Society has been attempting both solutions for centuries (hugging vs killing), and though a decent medium needs to be struck, no real amount of hugging has ever solved a problem. You have to roll up your sleeves and take care of business. Angel of Death...no, more like defending what is mine. America wouldn't be free with out somebody with an attitude like mine.

Your mind is bogled, and I frankly have no idea how you can have such a bleeding heart. Apperently you have not been exposed to real life.

spoken like it is brother, taxes suck
I SHOOT TO KILL
America needs more people like you and me

I know I have to be 21 thats why I said after education, I will have 15 guns I love guns.

Also I shoot guns all the time and I hunt so shut up about things you don't know about

Sorry but i'm not taking that from some teenage kid who's played to many video games...

spoken like it is brother, taxes suck
I SHOOT TO KILL
America needs more people like you and me

retard.jpg

This thread went exactly where the original poster asked it not to go. :)

I'm not going to argue for or against carrying a concealed weapon. I don't care if you do or don't thats your decision. I don't carry or own a gun. I enjoy shooting on occasion but I will never have a gun in my house. Maybe my opinion there would change if someone broke into my house and tried to hurt me or my family but I would probably just get a better home security system and put a bat next to my bed. I am much more afraid of an accident happening with a gun that ends up hurting or killing an innocent person or myself than I am about being put in a situation where I need to defend myself with deadly force.
No matter how much you know about guns, and how safely you handle them, if you deal with them on a daily basis an accident is bound to happen. I'm not saying it will, but it could. I hope it doesn't because I can't imagine how you would feel then.
And I don't think that its right to say that anyone who would harm you or your family deserves to die. There might be people who deserve to die,but what about the guy who looses his job and gets kicked out of his apartment, and is down on his luck so he decides to mug someone so he can get some money to eat. Does he deserve to die? Who are you to make that decision?
Also liberalism was brought up earlier. For the record, despite what some people may think, liberalism is not bad. And liberty and liberalism are related. From wikipedia, "Liberalism refers to a broad array of related doctrines, ideologies, philosophical views, and political traditions which hold that individual liberty is the primary political value."

And thats my 2 cents for what its worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom