The Oval Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I'm in on this for sure. This is where I do most of my thinking anyways....Now I'll never leave the bathroom :)

Think you deserve a throne? A U.S. plumbing firm has created a luxury toilet equipped with laptop computer and flat-screen TV which it plans to give away in an online sweepstake.

Ohio-based Roto-Rooter says its "Pimped Out John" is designed to "fulfill all your wildest bathroom dreams". Special features include an iPod music player and speakers, an Xbox video game console, a refrigerator filled with drinks and snacks and a cycling exercise machine.

"The bathroom is the perfect place for your very own throne. It shouldn't always be regarded as the room of last resort," said Steven Pollyea, Roto-Rooter vice president of marketing, in a press release emailed to Reuters.

"The average person spends 11,862 hours in the bathroom, which equals one year, four months and five days in a lifetime... a toilet should be the most wonderful location in your home."

Reuters Pictures

Editors Choice: Best pictures
from the last 24 hours.
View Slideshow

Roto-Rooter spokesman Paul Abrams said the firm spent about $5,000 on parts and components to customize the toilet.

Any resident of the United States could win this "gleaming monument to personal convenience" by entering the sweepstake at www.rotorooter.com before April 2.

homeflash.jpg

**** if i didnt have kids and a wife, i would rent a small @ss apartment with only 1 bedroom to save lots of money,, and have this too. I take my sli laptop in the bathroom all the time lol. Wife gets ****ed when i am in there for an hour

I don't know why, but I want to win that. I'd more than likely just take all the stuff off the toilet and put it in my room. It's all the stuff I have ever wanted for my bed room anyways minus the toilet of course.

H4x3r said:
^^^^ we didn't need to know that

and no its not what you are thinking lol.

Was in the bathroom playing bf2142 a few weeks back. wife came home and heard gunshots from the bathroom and was like WTF???

when you have a wife who is constantly trying to restrict your computer time down to nothing.. you find every chance you can to play.

Before we married, i would be on all day..... we got enguaged,, we worked out a deal that i didnt get on until 9pm........

Got married and now she expects me to get on at 11pm.... and now she gets ****ed when i am up until 4am lol.

^^^LOL @ jseber1982

The leash she has you on will eventually get shorter and shorter until she has you by the neck.. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom