Out of clean clothes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncjimn

In Runtime
People, I just realized that i am completely out of clean clothes!!!!

I was going to do laundry this week, but mmm you know.

Crap, I don't know what im going to do tomorrow. I guess I'll borrow some of roommate's clothes (but he is in a similar situation lol)

I guess that like any good college kid I follow this golden rule "the smell test is an acceptable alternative to laundry" .......college. :D

the good thing is that i only have two classes tomorrow, once i get back in my room im in safe territory!

NjP15450.jpg

Its a pretty simple answer.

Wear dirty clothes.

Unless you've been rolling around in the mud on a daily basis, clothes can be worn as much as you want without needing washed on a regular basis. Just spray some cologne on the shirt and you're good to go!

"It's OK if I don't take a shower, I'll just wear DEOTERANT!! - a College idiot..."

mac_mogul said:
Its a pretty simple answer.

Wear dirty clothes.

Unless you've been rolling around in the mud on a daily basis, clothes can be worn as much as you want without needing washed on a regular basis. Just spray some cologne on the shirt and you're good to go!
... unless it smells like FUNGUS or SWEAT...:eek: Never underestimate a girl's bloodhound sense fo smell. :freak: )

If a girl was blindfolded and driven across the country, she could probably smell her way back home... lol :p

Go to your nearest sink, (bring some dish-detergent with you if u have some) and wash your clothes. then leave them by the window, and if they aren't DRY by morning, use your IRON to dry up the dampness. (put it on medium setting.) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom