Our Ventrilo Server Is Up And Running!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've just recently updated our CS:S Server to a 24-person Server with a 66 tickrate. We hope to see new members soon!

Your welcome hickfarm

In addition to our newly upgraded CS:S server, we are going to be upgrading to a newer version of PhpBB. In this new version we will simulate football (soccer in some cases) games with red and yellow cards that we don't know how to use. In an effort to make it fun, Havoc and I will be empowering people that don't need certain powers to allow them to use these cards against each other. Bascially, everyone on the forums are going to be allowed to warn each other, temp and perm ban each other. The best part is, Havoc and I are the only ones that know how to use these cards properly and we don't plan on instructing anyone else on how to use them properly. We plan on having everone banned within a month's time. It's going to be grand fun! Join today!

TECHONVENT - Connect And Be Heard

I woke up to php errors. But that's how I like my coffee, with a pinch of invalid php requests.

In addition to our newly upgraded CS:S server, we are going to be upgrading to a newer version of PhpBB. In this new version we will simulate football (soccer in some cases) games with red and yellow cards that we don't know how to use. In an effort to make it fun, Havoc and I will be empowering people that don't need certain powers to allow them to use these cards against each other. Bascially, everyone on the forums are going to be allowed to warn each other, temp and perm ban each other. The best part is, Havoc and I are the only ones that know how to use these cards properly and we don't plan on instructing anyone else on how to use them properly. We plan on having everone banned within a month's time. It's going to be grand fun! Join today!

TECHONVENT - Connect And Be Heard

Holy snicker's fatman!!!

You better load me up with a bunch of those card's sucka!!! :D

I'd like to announce our new look and feel for ToV. Since Larry has agreed to become a high ranking financial member of ToV, he has since decided to rename ToV to TF2. This has been a long time in development and a long time coming. I'm sorry that it wasn't really announced until now but Larry has become a high ranking financial affiliate of ToV. Changes are incoming but....the management has NOT changed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom