ouch......mmmm pain.....oh ouch, ewww...it stings

Status
Not open for further replies.

shan

Daemon Poster
it's 3:15 freaking am right now and i can't really sleep. you're probably wondering why huh? hahaha jet skiing is a second pastime of mine and hangin at the lake.....90 someodd degrees and 4 hours later...

ouch.jpg

yea, it freaking hurts hahaha, the crazy thing is i was out at the lake on sunday, only took a day to get to this point.....

ouch...hahaahha :(

Dude that sux, are those blisters? My friend and i were outside at the beach last summer for about 6 hours and the next day he had blisters. All i do is burn and then get dark, guess i'm lucky. BTW, i love jet skiing, i should be doing it when i go back home in 2 weeks hopefully!

yea, they are blisters and there freaking painfull, i can't move my shoulders around too much or else i'm hurtin purty damn bad...:(

yea, they are blisters and there freaking painfull, i can't move my shoulders around too much or else i'm hurtin purty damn bad...

Have you taken a shower yet? When you do or if you have i feel your pain. Nothin like a nice hot shower after being out in the sun huh?!

I usually burn and then it turns into a little bit of a tan about a month later. About a year ago I was in Santa Cruz for the 4th of July and I got sunburnt so bad that I still have the tan line. :confused:

Oh that sucks shan. Yep sun block is your best friend. I was in Mexico when I got a burn like that. My forehead actually scabbed it was so bad. You should go buy 'Solarcaine' I believe it's called. Takes the pain and itch away. ;)

Yea man, I had a horrible case of this when i was real little. I was at camp and i didnt like suntan lotion because it feels gross so i didnt put any on. Well I was in the pool for about 6 hours then went to play tennis for a few more hours before my dad picked me up and that night I started developing blisters. I had them all over my shoulders and neck and back and some on my forearms. Ever since then suntan lotion, no matter how gross it feels is a welcome addition to my sunny summer days. Have fun recovering, it's gonna suck for awhile! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom