Ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was because Microsoft were not sharing their 'secrets' of windows to the other competition and it was not fair. Something like that.

Either way, at least the EU has the gonads to do what the USA hasn't done... which is to slap the snot outa MS.

Don't get me wrong... I'm as patriotic as they come, and I actually like Windows. But Microsoft is the biggest bully on the planet, and their tactics are closely akin to the way the mafia.

I agree... Whole-heartedly... The EU can use the revenue anyway... maybe they'll stop taxing a crud outta thier people! 16% in germany alone!! Robbery!!

from what i've read it's about the coding in the OS... the fact that it basically is patented... you can't open source it... and they don't like it. so they did something about it.

Umm its their own? This isnt Linux ppl, its Bills, and he owns it so he has the right (in the US) to sell it. Windows is HIS product, i dont believe they have the right to be doing this but then again i dont know UK laws. Not that i like Microsoft or anything, its just that everybody should have a right to their own product. If i made windows i wouldnt want anybody to have my code either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom