Other people using my commputer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ huh?? Jeez, I left this thread alone for a week and it's still here.. Figured it would have been backk a page or so by now..

Yeah, she closed THIS tab earlier to listenn to christmas music.. *shudder*... NO........MORE........DARN...............XMAS MUSIC! It's been 24/7 with her for almost a month now!! and I'm tired of it... and those darn Hallmark movies of people who have perfect lives and grandfathers who survive heart attacks and no bills..

Sounds like the issues lay beyond tabs being closed lol...

I REALLY hate living here.. And she annoys the crap out of me at times. I was almost forced to move back. -I didn't have anywhere else to go and I couldn't hold my head above 'water' any longer. -Financially, what with the house and all.

It's just I've explained this to that air-head a thousand times, but she has selective hearing and I guess refuses to WANT to understand WTH I'm talking about with my net browser.

You know what dude... she is your mother. I'm not your daddy, but have some respect. This is not a shrink forum so why don't you take the advice given about various programs you can use to restrict access to your computer, then go somewhere else with talking all the crap about your mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom