Osiris needs your input!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks fantastic. When it is ready Osiris shoot me a PM so i can upload the latest one to a coupel of spots for Mirrors.

The guide is epic, it has helped me a lot and we should all take off our pixelated hats in honour of such an achievement :)

After going everything I'm glad to see you included the latest AVG 8.0 build. The main thing about the entire guide to note however is this is geared mainly for the 2000/XP/MCE environment. To expand on this you would need to see a Vista section added in since there's still quite a difference to be seen with the new version.

Do we have any Vista users that have went thru the new guide and things were missing, wrong, not compat, etc?

The one thing noticed and why the guide so far is not seeing things Vista geared is the simple difference now seen with the msconfig utility since the programs like AVG run on Vista as well as XP. The image here was captured while displaying the now no longer seen SYSTEM.INI and WIN.INI tabs in VIsta's version of the MS utility there.

There's plenty of room for expansion however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom