Osama BIn Laden is Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is the reason why I am going overseas to help our military forces on land. My mission will continue even though the leader is dead, people will try to step in...

2 more people we need to ice....

Mullah Omar (Leader of Taliban)
*and*
The dude with the dent in his forehead always sitting next to Osama drinking chai tea...

Yeah, Special Ops and Seals were sent in to create a perimeter around the compound so says msnbc. The guy that fired the killing shot is getting medals and commendations and all that right now most likely.

The guy wont get his medals till he gets back to the states, if his name ever even becomes public due to the fact that once it becomes public, his life is at risk due to osama supporters. (You know they will try to avenge his death)

If a rocket killed him, well, we wouldn't have the body, it would sorta just be a pile of goop.

This year will be a bad year in Afghanistan..
It was a bad situation when I was there '09-'10
This year will be completely different, they just started their Spring offensive.

Not only is IED activity is on a rapid increase. Same with ambushes... But you have a unique situation.

Even though the Taliban and Al Qaeda are two different entities. You have 1 man that was the enemy for millions of people and the hero for millions of people. That will create an emotional dent in these people that reside in Afghanistan (and Taliban fighters) that viewed him as a hero and they will want to "avenge" his death. Over there, you kill 1 fighter, 3 more are in line to fight.

Can't end a war on terrorism, people will always hate America, that is what this is coming to. They just hate us, everyone hates someone, so there will never be a true end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom