Osama BIn Laden is Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't break international laws just to "get justice" either IMO. They knew they was breaking international laws entering that country, other wise they wouldn't have used a heavily modified and classified helicopter to get in and out.

Pakistan was working with the USA to plan the attack on the compound ever since 2009...

IMHO, if you're harboring terrorists then you have no right to complain when a country you're supposed to be working with carries out a black op on your soil.

I find it strange two members here that are defending this, say the exact opposite of what the news has been saying. **** it, I am done with this thread, believe in w/e ya want. But in their eyes, we are terrorists, if you people have not noticed, the economy has fallen apart, and every day we move closer to a police state with 12 year olds with rubber band guns being charged with terroristic threatening.

Osama bin Laden to lead the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!@@!!!>>!!!???!!!111!!???!!!!1oneone!!!!

I find it strange two members here that are defending this, say the exact opposite of what the news has been saying. **** it, I am done with this thread, believe in w/e ya want. But in their eyes, we are terrorists, if you people have not noticed, the economy has fallen apart, and every day we move closer to a police state with 12 year olds with rubber band guns being charged with terroristic threatening.

There's really only one thing to be said here:

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Actually go back to 2006, that is all you saw on TV for weeks on end is CHILDREN being charged with "terroristic threatening" due to rubber band guns, or being marked as a gang because they wore a certain color clothing, and having that clothing band in the schools or the community it self.

One thing I did notice though, Kenya didn't exist in 1961, and it's not legal to change an original birth certificate AFAIK, look at obamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom