Original Music. Any musicians out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't have any trumpet recordings except from high school. Have to find those again.

As for guitar/singing, I only have one up right now...it sucks on quality, but eh.

Go ahead, make fun of me!

ToleranceForTwo - Tolerance For Two - Hey Ya - SoundCloud

More to come I suppose, I'm making a little EP called "They Aren't B-Sides If You Don't Have Any Albums" with a few shoddy quality recordings like that one.

Well I don't have any trumpet recordings except from high school. Have to find those again.

As for guitar/singing, I only have one up right now...it sucks on quality, but eh.

Go ahead, make fun of me!

ToleranceForTwo - Tolerance For Two - Hey Ya - SoundCloud

More to come I suppose, I'm making a little EP called "They Aren't B-Sides If You Don't Have Any Albums" with a few shoddy quality recordings like that one.

Got any good sheet music that you composed..?
I'm a bit short of new stuff atm :/

And s'good! :)

Nah, I haven't composed much on trumpet...honestly I haven't had much time for anything lately, let alone writing out trumpet music. :p I do want to break it out though sometime...when I'm not surrounded by people who would be mad that I'm playing trumpet. :B

I played clarinet for 7 years through middle/high school. never did anything on my own though :\

I didn't know there were this many talented people on this website though lol

^^^ hikaricloud, it's not bad...If it was done on higher quality equipment it would sound a lot better

wafflehammer: Agreed, the link is dead. I'd like to check it out too.

hikaricloud: The quality wasn't great, but you did a good job. Keep 'em comin' if you have any more!

That's pretty good, especially for having taken no lessons :) a little out of time but yeah as you said you weren't exactly trying to get a perfect recording. What song is that?

I love you guys too much to post up me playing anything :grin:

That's pretty good, especially for having taken no lessons a little out of time but yeah as you said you weren't exactly trying to get a perfect recording. What song is that?

lol yeah its supposed to be played WAY slower then that, i don't really like playing slow. The beginning of it is my version of the fringe theme song, about the first 10 seconds, after that its all me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom