Optical Mouse + Glass Desk = D'oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chair is sweet :D Old fashion and s***, but those speakers man? OMFG x10... you gotta invest there, even thou you're not listening to music or playing games, those are UGLY... Mousemat?? I do now.. a friend of mine had some glass made thingy, but have no idea where he got it...

Just noticed, You are playing games!!! Quake 4 is lying right there... suppose you use headphones, ey? can't see any thou:p
but you still need speakers man!

And how can you focus on mpuse mat, when you have a keyboard from the freaking -80's??? Well the mouse won't work without the mat off course, but you obviously fixed that with a book...

I have a X-Ray Thunderpad and its black and pretty low profile, would go great with your setup. They are around $20 on newegg.

I bought the razer exactmat and restpad thigny, i hate the restpad it sucks, but the mousepad WOOT extreme ownage :O it rocks, i third it?

aka-demix said:
Just noticed, You are playing games!!! Quake 4 is lying right there... suppose you use headphones, ey? can't see any thou:p
but you still need speakers man!

And how can you focus on mpuse mat, when you have a keyboard from the freaking -80's??? Well the mouse won't work without the mat off course, but you obviously fixed that with a book...

Ok folks, I really took a beating on this one.
No, I don't use headphones, and I live in an apartment so I have to keep it somewhat quiet... But not always so new Speakers are on the list.
No need to wake people up to the sounds of nailgunfire.
As for the keyboard, I have a Zippy EL-610 and WK-620 in the closet. I have the big keyboard sitting out because I had a paper to write and its a bit easier for me to use that one. I'm a product of the mid 90's I wish I still had my keyboard from 1998, it was a Matsui or Mitsumi something orother... That one ended up going over my knee one night when i was drunk in the dorms.
So here's my list,
0. Mousepads
1. Chair
2. Speakers

The problem I have is I work full time and am taking masters classes, hence waiting for things to go on sale. :cool:

I just figure out my school's system doesn't like Mozilla. The two machines are Mandriva Linux and Windows XP. People see the desktop on the Mandriva machine and think its WIndows 95... No, just the Redmond scheme on KDE>

PZEROFGH said:
I bought the razer exactmat and restpad thigny, i hate the restpad it sucks, but the mousepad WOOT extreme ownage :O it rocks, i third it?
Yeah, I had the same experience. The wrist-rest sucked. it was way too high for the ultra-thin mat.

The eXactMat would look great on the glass desk. They have a stainless-steel edge around a solid-black mousing surface, one side of the pad is for gaming (it's very smooth so the mouse moves easily) and the other side is for control (it's rough so you can do fine detail work, like graphics work). Probably the best mouse pad I've ever owned. The only other pad I've had that even compares is a RatzPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom