Optical Mouse + Glass Desk = D'oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he's got a glass desk, two flatscreens, two towers, etc, etc,...and he couldn't fork over $50 for a chair?

It's heading towards being a decent comp station, but my vote is that it is respectfully no there yet.

Grrrr... You're making me feel cheap. I am looking for a nice chair that is comfortable and on sale. There is a sale going on next weekend at Officemax and one other store closeby, so We'll see. But for now the woody will have to do.

The silver screen was one **** of a bargain, I didn't pay full price for that either. ViewEra is the brand name. I picked up two mousepads for three bucks... they match the glass, they are a temporary solution.
What about some sort of adhesive like mat that is barely noticable? Sort of like those vinyl things people put on windows; one side sticks to the desk, the other is smooth and mousable.

ShoobieRat said:
Why not fork over $25 on an eXactMat so you'll be halfway l337 in mouseage?

Because nobody around here sells them. I tried Best Buy found squat. I checked out ebay and there are a few good leads. Again, temporary.

There's this shiny thing out now, called the Internet. It's really awsome. You can order things from anywhere, and have them shipped anywhere the US Postal Service ships to (which by federal law is everywhere).

BestBuy carries them, too. (Though I don't necissarily recommend the act of stepping foot inside a BestBuy.) *gets the willies*

ShoobieRat said:
There's this shiny thing out now, called the Internet. It's really awsome. You can order things from anywhere, and have them shipped anywhere the US Postal Service ships to (which by federal law is everywhere).

BestBuy carries them, too. (Though I don't necissarily recommend the act of stepping foot inside a BestBuy.) *gets the willies*

I checked Best Buy, didn't have them.

I saw some on ebay I might bid on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom