Opinions on Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the.... i havent heard but two bands on here that suck IMHO.... The Eagles ( even though i dont like any of that music really im just very suprised they sound the same as they do thrity years ago and i have to give it up to them for being so very dedicated to their music ) and atreyu... WHATS WRONG PEOPLE!!!!
ALL TIME FAVORITE BAND THAT I WOULD DIE WITHOUT: As I Lay Dying
All right.. musics my life so this might be a LLLOOONNNGGG post...

Rap: OMG i hate this stuff with a burning passion hotter than the sun... EVERY rapper copies off of each other... they dont make sense.. omg i feel retarded after listening to this stuff...

What would happen to every country singer if they turned back time: his dog would come back his wife would come back and he would get his house back

Old time metal: .......one good band came out of this in my eyes... Guns and Roses...

Mainstream: CRAP.. I WANT TO HURT MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE SO BADLY BECUASE THEY WENT MAINSTREAM!!! They used to be gods in my eyes... and then they went mainstream or "sold-out" because everyone above them told them to change their music so it will be liked... compare "helena" to a kick freaking butt song called "skylines and turnstiles" and tell me they havent changed...

The new british invasion.. lol: The Killers, Muse, The Bravery... i hate all this crap and it all should go back to there country...

Bands that influence me to be who i am today
As I Lay Dying ( have to be the most influencial band i listen to )
Throwdown
Avenged Sevenfold... everything except there new cd which sucks becuase there going mainstream
Atreyu
From Autumn To Ashes
A Static Lullaby
Alexisonfire
Bleeding Through
Between The Buried and Me
Bury Your Dead
Eighteen Visions
Hopesfall
It Dies Today
All That Remains
Nonpoint... lol
Otep
STEVEN LYNCH!!! --- although not a band.. a freaking hilarious comedian who writes songs :)
Unearth
With Broken Wings
God Forbid
Trivium
Since The Flood
Gods
Evergreen Terrace
Norma Jean
On Broken Wings

Why do you freak out because a band goes mainstream? I hate it when people do that. It's like punks who oust punk bands because they sign to a record label. I'd have to say thata shunning a band because they go mainstream is remarkably similar to a person being a bum their whole life and doing nothing, and justifying by saying they are "kepping it real".

I hate them for this reason... They dont play what they want to.. they play what the people want too... they change there music so much that it sucks...

Hmmm..... That is a good point. But you have to realize, that in this day and age, you cannot afford to not please others to an extent. If they didnt do that, they wouldnt have money, and would be flippin burgers while they play gigs at night. You gotta do what you gotta do. You know what they did? They got a job doing what they love. They get paid to make music.

I never said i hated them as a person.. i just said that when a band goes mainstream... there music sucks compared to what it was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom