Opinions on Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i like rock hard,metal,death,and techno,some rap, BUT I HATE COUNTRY. i got a loke for you guys my uncle told me.ok its about country music. here
you know when you listen to counttry music they always lose there things house car, girl and crap, well if you play country backweards they get all there stuff back.LOL. and i live in texas too and where i live you always hear country i hate and it makes me go nuts, When rock comes about bring on the pain.

*EDIT* for got the names of the band, taproot,tool,A Perfect Cirlce, System of a down, some jazz, And of course spanish music its in the blood, mambo,reggie,and others, Adema, AudioSlave, Chevelle,Incubus, and others to many thats just some.

Theres a death metal band called "Ten masked men" who sing songs like "im a genie in a bottle".....interesting stuff to say the least :p

I like Hard Rock/Metal mostly with a few Rap exceptions.

Bands:
Godsmack
Taproot
Metallica
Disturbed
Beatie Boys
KMFDM
Billy Talent

The list goes on, but nothing else really pops into my mind right now.

Speaking of Taproot, if you want to hear a really sweet single off of their upcoming album, go here and download it for free (and legally).

Jazz

Artist names? Chick Corea, Herbie Hancock, Keith Jarrett, Charlie Parker, Dave Brubeck, Paul Desmond, Charles Mingus, John Coltrane, Thelonious Monk, Bill Evans, Miles Davis, Dave Weckl, and a LOT more...

Him said:
I'm a musician as well, so I'm rather finiky about what I listen to.

I find that statement interesting. My stance on being a musician is that it should make one more open towards different styles of music, not more picky. Listen to anything, even if you don't think you like it. Get exposed to vastly different styles of music. I think I'm the first person here to mention ANYTHING that doesn't somehow fall under the pop/rock/rap catagories that dominate the radio stations today...

Oh theres so many..... well i pretty much hate the things that started around 1998 and later....however the stuff between 1990 and 1998 is some of my favorite....being that i am a teenager, my nostalgic feelings take me back only to the mid 90s.
My absolute favorites are (in order [sorta]):
Nirvana
Sublime
Incubus
Santana
Green Day
System Of A Down
Offspring
Red Hot Chili Peppers

And then a bunch of other ones i enjoy listening to are:
Metallica, Linkin Park, Muse, Alice In, Chains, Foo Fighters, Slightly Stoopid, Fastball, Soul Asylum, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Modest Mouse, Wookiefoot, AC/DC, Cake, Chronic Future, Eve 6, Flogging Molly, Custom, Goo Goo Dolls, Gorillaz, Guns N' Roses, Kenna, Pink Floyd, Skid Row, Weird Al Yankovic, Sum 41

So Basically i like a lot of Rock. I tend to stay away from the harder metal stuff. I like Ska quite a bit, while disliking most Hip Hop/Rap. I despise country. Pop music makes me want to stab things. Cher.....*shivers* well her music actually causes me to feel pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom