opinion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zmatt said:
interesting idea molsen.

i dont quite agree however, i think the threat of globa warming is not as bad as it seams and we are approaching another hot part of our lpanet's history, this coincides directly with the seesaw effect and i think weather we burned fossil fuels or not wouldnt change a thing, after all a volcanic eruption spews out more pollution than all of mankind.

-peace

are you kidding me? read the first post man....

you too, aliasaid

molsen said:
are you kidding me? read the first post man....

you too, aliasaid

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Threads about Religion, Politics, and/or Sex have not been manageable and are not allowed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol OOPS

oh well.. if an admin really doesn't like that they can delete it..

I agree with Molsen with regards to Global Warming. I've read reports in which meteorologists and such, believe that the previous ICE AGE was caused by global Warming. Also, read a book by Michael Crichton called State Of Fear. Although it is a book of fiction, it is based very much on known fact regarding global warming and its effects on nature. We don't know how much of the global warming trend is a natural phenomenon, and how much is caused by us. And results calculated by computer models predicting future trends can differ by as much as 400%. We are all just guessing what will happen, and a educated guess is still just a guess my friends!

apokalipse said:
I like pi..........

3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679821480865132823066
I agree, pi is excellent. I have it tattooed on my back (it kinda wraps around my front too ;))

I washed my car today. Took it for a spin to let it dry and get all of the water out. I thought why not take my dog for a little ride. I take her in my nicely washed car and let her try to look out the window while i bang through some gears in the neighborhood. I get home, wipe off the rest of the water... get to the passenger side. Scratches galore. My dog's nails + nicely washed car = Pain squared. I frantically grab my dogs leash as its made of somewhat soft threading. I rub the scratches very hard to dull them. I get a sponge and wet it with water and a drop of soap. I scrub it as hard as i can. Took a rough towel and rubbed it as hard as i could without making new scratches. Rubbed again with sponge and water... dried with shammy. Scratches gone

Opinion/advice: Never let dog hang out of the window of a freshly cleaned car and drive like a Nascar driver.

P.S. Its pouring rain outside. So much for a clean car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom