OpenOffice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Anyone else here got OpenOffice ?, How well do you rate it in compariosn to Microsoft office. (If you havnt gto OpenOffice skip to paragraph 2, if you have, skip Paragraph 2).

Ok so heres Paragraph 2 :). OpenOffice is a open source based Office program similar to Microsoft office (hence the above question), It has the equivalent to word, excel, powerpoint ect ect. One difference is its totally FREE. It can be found here > OpenOffice.org: Home < and yes... for all you silly MAC users theres one called NeoOffice for OSX it can be found here > NeoOffice Home <. Ok so neither have the fancy look of later Office 2003 and 2007, but they have similar functionality, and even some more complicated parameters that Office doesnt deliver.

Small download at 94MB aswell, remember this is FREE to download, FREE to use, and FREE to distribute.

How do you rate it ?

What? you mean you have to pay for MS office?!

I prefer not to arbitrarily assign numerical values to subjective issues or ideas.

However, I do use OpenOffice, and it does a fine job.

I don't think he means for you to give it a numerical value, but rather talk about what you like/dislike between the two.

I've never used OpenOffice, so I can't compare the two. One day maybe I'll install it, but not today.

When I got a client that can not afford a copy of MS Office, I install Open Office on their computer.

There is nothing new about this. OpenOffice as been around for a very long time.

I never bother with MS office when ever i get a new computer or hdd, i just download open office, works just a good and of course its free, and not microsoft
( I have given enough of my money to them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom