Ooooo Stomach Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.

septoid2

Daemon Poster
Oh man the last night has sucked so much. I don't think I've ever felt so crappy before. I threw up 11 times and I missed an exam, I got a doctors note though.

I've never felt so horrible in my life, my whole body was shaking, i was cold and sweaty, and in constant terrible pain. Not to mention the throwing up. I woke up and I was so dehydrated I wanted to faint.

Yeah. Sorry I had to share that with SOMEONE. Anyone ever get any of these things?

nope, I havnt had the stomach flu in 3 years... im feelin for ya though! I remember about 6 months ago waking up with uncontrolable shakes. People would hold onto me and I would start shaking them, very strange. I eventually passed out on the couch and woke up the next morning feeling fine.... oh well. Hope you feel better soon!

Yea, I've had a few stomach flus. Funny thing is, I went to the doctor in August to see what was wrong with me (headaches, loss of appetite, nasuea) and he said it was more than likely a stomach flu and should be gone in a week, and the very worst it could be a brain tumor though. WTF, how can you go from a stomach flu to a brain tumor?!? Well to this day, I still have headaches, still have a loss of appetite, and still have nasuea. Guess it wasn't the stomach flu, but I feel for ya.

toxicity_27 said:
Yea, I've had a few stomach flus. Funny thing is, I went to the doctor in August to see what was wrong with me (headaches, loss of appetite, nasuea) and he said it was more than likely a stomach flu and should be gone in a week, and the very worst it could be a brain tumor though. WTF, how can you go from a stomach flu to a brain tumor?!? Well to this day, I still have headaches, still have a loss of appetite, and still have nasuea. Guess it wasn't the stomach flu, but I feel for ya.

:| Brain tumour? Wow you should get that checked out.

My doctor just said yeah drink liquids slowly so you can keep them in, if you're feeling up to it eat really soft foods (bananas, applesauce, rice). So far I drank like lots of apple juice and water. I tried eating applesauce but then I got stomach pains and I said forget this.

I had to get a note from my doctor so my school doesn't think I skipped my exam, the doctor felt my stomach and said it was really swollen and he didn't reccomend I even go to school for another 2-3 days. GRRREAT.

I'm going anyway, I'd hate to get stuck writing 3 exams on one day.

Karma man, its all karma, the last week I honestly did nothing in all of my classes but "study periods". And I get sick during the most crucial time of the year.

KARMA.

my stomach is hurting right now

but i dont feel like puking

it just constantly hurts

maybe its those smarties that i picked up from the floor

I had the 24 hour flu while visiting my friend in Cali. Talk about being ackward......

The last time i had the flu i was out for more than a week. I couldnt move at all, nor could i eat or drink anything. I spent an entire week on the futon in the living room trying to watch tv (i lost the remote and it was stuck on the country music channel for hours :'( ).

Dont have any ideas on how to help you though, sorry. :(

septoid2 said:
Oh man the last night has sucked so much. I don't think I've ever felt so crappy before. I threw up 11 times and I missed an exam, I got a doctors note though.

I've never felt so horrible in my life, my whole body was shaking, i was cold and sweaty, and in constant terrible pain. Not to mention the throwing up. I woke up and I was so dehydrated I wanted to faint.

Yeah. Sorry I had to share that with SOMEONE. Anyone ever get any of these things?

Believe me, nothings worse then getting it on Thanksgiving. I felt so shiity this year when I got it, it was horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom