Only in Canada...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're cooking with cannabis it needs to be at the correct temperature and cooked with high fat products, usually butter/oil (ingredients in alot of browny mixes) this is because the THC bonds to the fats in the butter/oil at the correct temperature.

An "overdose" of cannabis isnt usually fatal as one would assume, it usually just results in feeling very nauseous and going an off colour, usually referred to as "popping a whitey". And it is extremely easy to overdose on spacecakes because of the rate of metabolism. When eaten it usually takes up to an hour to digest and have affects, people often eat one cake and after a short while they think "uh, i cant feel anything, ill have another" at this point the first cake is kicking in and then shortly after the second cake will have an effect and usually lead to an "overdose"

So yes, it is very easy to overdose on spacecakes.

EDIT: Also, cannabis can become more potent when left for a long period, and the freezer would have preserved the brownies quite nicely, even if it was for a year :)

My point was then it's no longer cannabis, it's the psychoactive products extracted from the cannabis. All semantics really. I don't think many people actually eat cannabis.

My point was then it's no longer cannabis, it's the psychoactive products extracted from the cannabis. All semantics really. I don't think many people actually eat cannabis.

Now you're just going into the realm of terminology. You're right, though, technically it isn't "cannabis" any more, however, you'll still see them sold as "cannabis cakes" in a lot of places.

"Its easy to ingest enough to get ill, but the human body is incapable of ingesting enough to kill you unless you swallow it and like choke. HAHA I would laugh." lmao overlord p2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom