online shopping goodness...money back

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
:D

this is just a little nothing but I just wanted to share

bought stuff at newegg recently, thanks to Trotter, ala Saitek Eclipse II...when I bought it, it was fairly cheap, than it went down another $5, emailed newegg and got the difference for it.

Bought stuff at amazon.com, something dropped $10, emailed on it, got the difference for it.

All within their guidelines, I think 30 days.

Just wanted to give a shout out to 2 great online places to shop with awesome customer service.

Oh, I think buy.com has good customer service too, but haven't bought from them in a long time :D

Wow, maybe im just lazy, but i really couldnt be bothered to try and get £2.50 off my order...

KMAN is only 14-15 so it's more like a bottle of cider in the local park... lol just kidding KMAN your a good guy.

But tofu congrats on being a smart shopper.

see! gas money...for some of you...that prevents you from cruising for the ladies!

I never did that :p, hehe
$15 total...if you can save, and save so easily with just an email, why not do it? You can use that amount for any number of things you normally get.

booze - i only do wine ;)
smokes - i don't smoke, but more power to you
books - always good
magazines - good too
for those of you who partake of the hemp - munchies!
gas for our cars! maybe not a full tank these days, but depending, maybe half a tank! :D

aside from my recent purchases which included what I bought at amazon and newegg. That was over $450...any bit helps. Plus I picked up 2 Godzilla, aka Gojira movies in those purchases. I see it as getting one of the movies free!!! :D

For some the glass is half empty, for some the glass is half full... for Tofo it is a chance at a rebate. ;)

[story continuation]

Fortunately for me, my car isn't permitted to leave the driveway...considering it isn't insured, inspected, or even registered. :)

It'll be on the road soon. More or less got a decent job today. Now I'm going to be a filthy rich *******. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom