online journals blogger/livejournal/other?

This a good PC for $1000??

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

• Needs some changin'

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
was it really that funny?
he just likes doing that because he knows it annoys some people...I know one dude has already pointed out that the 'bbq' part was annoying.

Flanker said:
ROFLMFAOOMGWTFBBQ!!11one!1!!one1!1!!

5P34|< 3|\|9L15|-| d4/\/\|\| 17 ! L337 15 Ph0R p30PL3 7|-|@ (R4\/\/L3D 0U7 0Ph 7|-|3 4B0R710|\| bU(|<37.

Nubius said:
that's why you shouldn't be stupid enough to post your utmost private affairs...it's meant to simply be like
Nubius, I am talking about computer end users here. There is no limit to their stupidity.

Like my freind with his live journal was just WAY TOO PUBLIC about his PRIVATE life.

Nubius said:
"Dear online friends...today my cat died ::cries:: I feel very sad....WHAT SHOULD I DO?"

In which you can reply 'DIE WITH IT' and things like that
My personal favorite is "My parents just found my live journal....." and then they b!tch and complain how they feel that they have been violated and that their parents have no right to look at it.

And this is where I hit reply with the Masterbating In Public analogy.

The irony is this........ they lets every other total stranger look at it.
Like some one could be some serial rapest jacking off in his own feces while reading your live journal.
However the second your parent read it, it the end of the world.

gaara said:
People with online journals have too much time on their hands...think about all the anime they could be watching instead :p
About the only practical thing that I can think of for Live Journal is if I am about to take a 3 months to a year off and go for an extended holiday, I can then post my dairy event in their so that my freinds and folks can see what i was up too. And that I have an record on what was doing. Like net cafe's are common enough, and it beats me from having to bring a log book with me.

Apart from that, I find that most other LJ users are nothing more that Attension Whore and Emos that are trying to cry out for help or something like that.
GET OVER IT!
GET A LIFE!

Nubius said:
he just likes doing that because he knows it annoys some people...I know one dude has already pointed out that the 'bbq' part was annoying.
Leet just shows humanity's back step evolutionary ladder.

>>GET A LIFE!

this seems to be the theme. but i think you missed the point of keeping a blog.. or maybe not. keeping one helps me organize my life & keep up with friends. i throw important links & events in there. everytime something happens (vacation, some type of injury, etc)-- i put it in there. why? so i don't have to retell the story to friends 5,000 times. they just read about it while at work.
when i tore a ligament, there were tons of questions from my friends ---who had questions etc, we could talk about it under that entry.
<<........snip>>>

yeah, but your a girl...and like.....you actually care to 'share things' with your friends....and things like 'keeping in touch'....if it were me I'd simply say "I'm leaving assholes" and leave, but then I've only got a couple close friends that I'd even care to tell that stuff to in the first place.

Meh, regardless I still think they are pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom