One windy day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeisalsocool

Daemon Poster
So in Oswego, NY right now its about 54F(12C). We are also getting the winds from hurricane Rita. Steady at 45mph and gusts of 75mph.

As I sit in front of my computer, I thought I would take advantage of the sweet wind chill. So I whipped open the window with my computer dead in front of it. I had to hold the tower to keep it from falling over.
Check out these readings from speed fan. :eek:

speedfan.bmp

You do know that is not Rita right? Rita is completly gone, what your getting is a super powerfull cold front that moved through here last night and caused severe damage.

im getting the winds now in MA. did you just open your case up and stuck it outside?

Joeisalsocool said:
So in Oswego, NY right now its about 54F(12C). We are also getting the winds from hurricane Rita. Steady at 45mph and gusts of 75mph.

As I sit in front of my computer, I thought I would take advantage of the sweet wind chill. So I whipped open the window with my computer dead in front of it. I had to hold the tower to keep it from falling over.
Check out these readings from speed fan. :eek:

Wow, you're guys are getting blown. :amazed:

there was alot of winds in toronto today. it was a high of 14C today, winds are currently around 40km/h, which is soo much less than what is was in the morning

Ankush09 said:
there was alot of winds in toronto today. it was a high of 14C today, winds are currently around 40km/h, which is soo much less than what is was in the morning

The wind was crazy this morning, like uber crazy in Hamilton.

yea i turned on my pc today and i was getting a nice 22C for my CPU (don't have any other working sensors...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom