One billion PCs by the end of 2008...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness...(like seriously) if were gona have 1 Billions PC's, we might aswell put them to good use and get them to plan our imigration to some other planet...and leave are toxic world behind (The chavs can stay too)

In all seriousness...(like seriously) if were gona have 1 Billions PC's, we might aswell put them to good use and get them to plan our imigration to some other planet...and leave are toxic world behind (The chavs can stay too)
stupid chavs. i learned what a chav is from a polite and entertaining lad from the U.K. over at ToV

Chavs are the only downside to the UK :) got a colony of 5 living behind me, always playing loud music and smoking pot.

Yea that's crazy, it's like the average person has at least 2 computers. I myself have 5 computers alone, F*** U ozone :D

I dont mean to come off as a smart*@$ but.. global warming has nothing to do with the ozone layer.. the ozone layer is being destroyed by chemicals such as hair spray. Once the ozone layer is destroyed by all the chemicals we use.. we will be burned by UV radiation.

I just did a HUGE project for science class like at the end of school. So i just felt the need to educate all of you guys.

:D

Do you guys not have computer/electronics recycling in your area? I do the same thing with some older models, but we always load the outdated parts in a truck and haul them off to be recycled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom