once upon a time i had an imaginary friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
of course when i say this i was liek 5/6 at the time. and mien is preaty epiclay funny.
his name was trucker he was like the cab section of an 18 weeler. with legs and arms and he whent to jail for not eating his vegetables.
i used to draw a life size scale drawing of him when i was litle on the wall and put him in a cage cause he was in jail as mentioned ofr not eating his vegetables. oh how i miss him so lols so did you ever have an imaginary friend???

no, i have real friends

Edit: lol ok that sounded too mean, im jk
but no, i never had an imaginary friend... i had a blanky :)

i had an imaginaryfriend i was 6 lol tats the last time i remember him. you gotta remember i had just moved around the world from australia to canada. and moved around alot as my dad changed jobs. for about my first 5 years in canada we moved on avegare every 8 months. and then the last few years ive been moving back and forth between two towns 40 minuts away from each other. so i only got like my real friend when i was about 8 years old. i had friends before that but never a best friend kidna thing. but ya i had an imaginary friend when i was 6 and if you didnt when you where young oh boy did you miss out.

you wanna cry about it?

sorry, i can't help myself. but really, no need to justify something you did at age 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom