OMG, Who is watching the FAMILY GUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
>_< i hate not having a tv down in this room.. but i think for xmas im going to ask for all of the seasons on DVD :D:D

lol, Family Guy is seriously the funniest show I've ever seen. I like Futurama for a good laugh too.

They didn't just drink, they drank Epicat or however you spell it. I agree whole heartedly though, it was a great episode.

hahahha.. Great episode.

Funniest was when Peter threw up on Brian's head. hahaha

Didn't brian ask Peter to like hold his ears or something? :eek:

Yeah, Brian said, "Peter! Peter hold my ears while I-BLEGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

And Peter said, "BLEGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

They drank and waited to see who puked last for a piece of pie. LOL
yeah like toxicity said...it wasn't just drinking it was ippicac (I believe is how it's spelled) It makes you violently throw up within about a minute, so what they showed on their isn't an exaggeration.

Last sundays episode was freakin hilarious

"I gotta go do some black guy stuff"

So this stuff is for real eh?.. Wonder how much they paid Family Guy for "advertising purposes".. LOL!

yeah it's for real. It's a substance to induce vomiting, but it's ridiculously violent. Like I said, what they show in family guy really isn't an exaggeration...you really would be throwing up violently and continuously like that.

Hell someone even posted a video here of a dude who didn't know what ippicac was and was tricked into drinking it...it's insane lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom