OMG! What was living in my fridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave a cup of milk + cheese in there for a couple weeks - it will remove the old smell... and replace it with a different one!

9uyyky.jpg

Currently the fridge is stuck out side in the drive way on my new appartment. Some one has parked thier car in my front doorway and I am not going to break my back trying to move the fridge over the car.

However i have left the door slightly open to air it out. I will look at purchasing some braking soda on the way home this afternoon.

"The elusive zedman lurks the forums, and typically, goes unrewarded for his efforts and enciting laughter..."

"The elusive zedman lurks the forums, and typically, goes unrewarded for his efforts and enciting laughter..."

System: A wild zedman3d has appeared!
System: Comatoseclown has used "Comic Black Hole" to suck out the laughter
System: It is super effective!

i know some one who does repo. when the power is cut for 4 months and the food in it has gone bad the fridges stink like u couldnt beleive. thing is instead of throwing out that 1800$ fridge they keep it... how they get the smell out you ask??? use Charcoal, toss it in the fridge let it sit for a few days and the charcoal will soak up all of the smell

Febreze ! :p Febreze Fabric Refreshers

Jokes aside, it really does cover up every household smell ;)

If that don't work, wash it out with a mix of petroleum\rubbing alcohol\bleach\vinegar\baking soda + boiling water. Remember, bacteria = smell. Nearly all bacteria dies at 100celcius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom