OMG THE SPAM IS OUT OF CONTROL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trotter said:
TF will probably be down for a day or three when it does happen... and it will; the question is when.

Well i think we could handle the down time but this upgrade crap has been on the table for a couple year's now,Someone should have been able to find the time to do it by now :rolleyes:

i think we should get points for each spam post we report, and have our stats in our sig. Winner would win!

Well i think we could handle the down time but this upgrade crap has been on the table for a couple year's now,Someone should have been able to find the time to do it by now
From what Trotter said, the problem appears the be the fact that a certain someone who will remain nameless doesn't want to take any of the money he/she is earning from donations/adsense/greenlinks/spam and pay the $30 for the upgrade eligibility because he/she does not care about this place anymore except for the fact that it makes them money

Or I could be entirely wrong....

UPDATE THE FREAKING THING AND FIX THE SPAM, CREATE TF2
ToV son, the better alternative to waiting for TF2 :D

Oh, but then you can't seem like the supreme a-hole anymore because everyone at ToV is just a compilation of a-holes.

They are spamming pretty bad at the moment. Just reported about 18 spam posts.

Do this:
If you see a spam post, click the
find.gif
above that users post. Open all of his posts and report all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom